Classes & Education
The Garden inspires everyone to grow with classes and lectures available to visitors of all ages. Don’t miss your chance to hear from the Garden's celebrated experts.
Refine your gardening skills, become an artist and more.
Weekly events, special performances and popular annual programs connect your children with the natural world.
Prepare for a field trip to the Garden or enhance your classroom activities.
Wednesdays, 10 and 10:45 a.m.: Nature-inspired stories come to life as our educa...
Drop-In Kids Gardening Activity
Wednesdays, March - Aug.: Help us care for plants like Rosa Sunfinger from Troll...
Tai Chi - Quarter II
Saturdays, April 1 - June 10: Learn this ancient Chinese exercise form, designed...
Adult Program Information & Policies
- Program sizes are limited to provide a quality experience. Please register early to ensure your seat in a class.
- You will receive confirmation of enrollment by email after you have completed registration. Contact email@example.com if you don’t receive information or if you have any questions.
- Members receive a discount on most education programs and pay the lower member fee listed. Become a member today to enjoy discounted pricing.
- Classes run rain or shine unless there is a threat of severe weather. Participants will be notified in the event of severe weather cancellations or postponements and a refund will be issued for any class that cannot be rescheduled.
- Adult education programs are intended for participants ages 18 and up, and those where alcohol is served are intended for adults 21 and up. Please contact us if you would like to discuss bringing a young guest with you to an adult program.
- Garden Admission is included in class fees.
- Parking for the Garden is available in the adjacent SAGE Parking Facility, and parking fees are not included in class fees. Learn more about parking fees and policy here.
- Cancellations made 3 days or more in advance or due to illness are eligible for a refund.
- Refunds are not given for missed classes without 3 days’ notice. Please note that class registration deadlines and advance notice of cancellations help instructors to obtain materials and avoid waste, such as food for Outdoor Kitchen programs.
- Many classes will allow you to send an alternate participant if you are unable to attend. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the class to inform us.
- The Garden may cancel programs due to insufficient registration, Garden closure, or inclement weather. If a program is canceled, participants will be contacted prior by phone or email and receive a full refund.